Sunday, March 7, 2010

i choose the other way to live.

dan bila hilang kasih manusia pada kita, biarkan ianya hilang..
asalkan kasih dan rahmat Allah sentiasa ada untuk kita..
apalah yang ada pada kasih manusia berbanding dengan kasih Allah kepada hambaNya.

salam~

seems like just yesterday, u were a part of me
i used to stand so tall, i used to be so strong
ur arms around me tight, everything it felt so right
unbreakable, like nothing could go wrong
now i can't breath, no i can't sleep
im barely hanging on
here i am once again
im torn into pieces, can't deny it, can't pretend
just thought u were the one
broken up, deep inside
but u won't get to see the tears i cry
behind these hazel eyes
i told u everything, opened up n let u in
u made me feel alright, for once in my life
now all thats left of me is what i pretend to be
so together, but so broken up inside
swallow me, then spit me out
for hating u, i blame myself
seeing u, it kills me now
no i dun cry on the outside anymore
no

p/s gudlak utk dri sendri yg ade manyakkk test esok.uhu.

No comments:

Post a Comment