Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How to Heal a Broken Heart

Allahumma inni auzubika minal hammi wal hazan
'I seek refuge in Allah from feeling unsettled and from sorrow.'

Put one hand on your heart or forehead and recite:
Yam hullah huma yasha'
يَمْحُواْ ٱللَّهُ مَا يَشَآءُ
'Allah effaces what He wills.'
(Qur'an Ar-Ra'd 13:39)

While reciting that phrase, make a gesture with your palm as though you are removing thoughts of her/him from your heart or mind.

What is most important is to see the hikmah (wisdom) behind the failed love affair and understand the meaning of verse 216 from Al-Baqarah that:
"It is possible that you dislike a thing which is good for you, and that you love a thing which is bad for you. But God knows, and you know not."

sumber: dari sini.

3 comments:

  1. I am making sure this is what my ustaz thought me to do.my wife is seeking divorce and I loved her very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm..sorry to hear dat..i hope u are ok now..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nazwin ..Assalamualaikum, naper lama tak aktifkan blog?

    ReplyDelete